RedVector is proud to announce a new course, Phasors and AC Circuit Analysis. This two hour course is mobile-ready and will build a foundation of skills you can use to become familiar with concepts involved with fault load and load flow studies, along with arc flash analysis in electrical power distribution systems.
Basic concepts covered in this course include:
• The sinusoidal forcing functions and phasor notation
• Phasor relationships for resistors, inductors, capacitors and the concept of impedance
• Analysis of single and poly-phase electric circuits
• Power in single-phase and balanced three-phase circuits
• Per-unit quantities and changing the base of per-unit quantities
This RedVector course was authored by Dr. David Kish, P.E., who earned his BSEE, MSEE, and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University.
RedVector is proud to offer these new courses and has many other exciting courses launching soon. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.