RedVector is proud to announce an 18-hour package of online courses focused on coastal engineering topics. This package contains an Ethics, Advanced Building Code, and Laws & Rules course, which are required courses for Florida Engineers. When you purchase this discounted package, you save $150 off the regular retail price!
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility Scoping Requirements Internet (RV-10746AW) 1 hour ADV
- Choosing the Best Structural Lateral Force Resisting System (RV-10699AW) 1 hour GEN
- Coastal Engineering: Hurricanes – The Basics (RV-6145) 2 hours GEN
- Coastal Engineering: Storm Surge (RV-6813) 1 hour GEN
- Coastal Engineering: Tsunami (RV-6391) 1 hour GEN
- Design of Buildings for Coastal Flooding (RV-10794AW) 2 hours GEN
- Designing Buildings for Tornadoes (RV-10788AW) 1 hour GEN
- Designing for Flood Loads Using ASCE (RV-10791AW) 2 hours GEN
- Ethical Decision Making for Engineers #2 (RV-10507) 1 hour Ethics
- Florida Engineering Laws and Rules (RV-10826) 1 hour LAWS
- Pier and Beam Foundation Design (RV-10793AW) 2 hours GEN
- Residential Construction for Coastal Areas (RV-10158) 3 hours GEN
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.