RedVector is proud to announce an 18-hour package of online courses focused on electrical engineering topics. This package contains an Ethics, Advanced Building Code, and Laws & Rules course, which are required courses for Florida Engineers.
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility, Application and Administration Internet (RV-10745AW) 1 hour ADV
- 2014 NEC Changes – Articles 90, 100, and 110 (Introduction & Chapter 1) (RV-10512) 2 hours GEN
- 2014 NEC Changes – Chapter 2: Wiring and Protection (RV-10513) 2 hours GEN
- 2014 NEC Changes – Chapter 3: Wiring Methods and Materials (RV-10514) 2 hours GEN
- 2015 NFPA 70E® – Significant Changes (RV-10691) 1 hour GEN
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis (RV-10747) 1 hour GEN
- Electric and Magnetic Fields (RV-5572) 3 hours GEN
- Ethical Decision Making for Engineers #3 (RV-10508) 1 hour Ethics
- Florida Engineering Laws and Rules (RV-10826) 1 hour LAWS
- Increasing Building Energy Efficiencies: Policies and Practice (RV-10735AW) 2 hours GEN
- The Principles and Implications of the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) v2012 (RV-10645AW) 2 Hours GEN
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.