RedVector is proud to announce an 18-hour package of online courses focused on highway & transportation engineering topics. This package contains an Ethics, Advanced Building Code, and Laws & Rules course which are required courses for Florida Engineers. When you purchase this discounted package you save $40 off the regular retail price!
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility Scoping Requirements Internet (RV-10746AW) 1 hour ADV
- Complete Streets – An Introduction to the Complete Streets Concept (RV-10706AW) 2 hours GEN
- Complete Streets – An Introduction to the Design of Complete Streets (RV-10707AW) 2 hours GEN
- Design Traffic and Traffic Impact Study for the Non-traffic Engineer (RV-10796AW) 2 hours GEN
- Ethical Decision Making for Engineers #5 (RV-10510) 1 hour Ethics
- Florida Engineering Laws and Rules (RV-10826) 1 hour LAWS
- Fundamentals of Asphalt Pavement Design (RV-10804AW) 2 hours GEN
- Green Infrastructure 4: Best Practices for Pavement (RV-10176) 3 hours GEN
- Modern Roundabout Design: Designing Safe Intersections (RV-10878) 2 hours GEN
- Superpave Mix Design Process and Analysis (RV-10725AW) 2 hours GEN
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.