RedVector is proud to announce an 18-hour package of online courses focused on mechanical & HVAC engineering topics. This package contains an Ethics, Advanced Building Code, and Laws & Rules course, which are required for Florida Engineers. When you purchase this discounted package, you save $80!
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Mechanical Summary of Significant Changes – Internet (RV-10782AW) 1 hour ADV
- ASHRAE 100: Energy Efficiency in Existing Buildings (RV-10696AW) 2 hours GEN
- ASHRAE Guideline 13-2014, Building Automation Systems (RV-10694AW) 2 hours GEN
- Brayton Cycle Analysis (RV-10836) 1 hour GEN
- Energy Conversion Analysis (RV-10839) 4 hours GEN
- Ethical Decision Making for Engineers #4 (RV-10509) 1 hour Ethics
- Filtration and Air Cleaning (RV-10874AW) 2 hours GEN
- Florida Engineering Laws and Rules (RV-10826) 1 hour LAWS
- Green Design: Introduction to Indoor Environmental Air Quality (Based on LEED v4) (RV-10679) 2 hours GEN
- HVAC System Controls (RV-10779) 1 hour GEN
- Mechanical Design: Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning (RV-10041) 1 hour GEN
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.