RedVector is proud to announce an 18-hour package of online courses focused on structural engineering topics. This package contains an Ethics, Advanced Building Code, and Laws & Rules course, which are required courses for Florida Engineers. When you purchase this discounted package, you save $20 off the regular retail price!
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility Scoping Requirements Internet (RV-10746AW) 1 hour ADV
- 2015 International Building Code: Significant Changes to Structural Provisions (RV-10701) 2 hours GEN
- Advancements in Concrete (RV-10648AW) 2 hours GEN
- Brittle Fracture for Steel Structures (RV-7746) 1 hour GEN
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) for Architects and Engineers (RV-10652) 3 hours GEN
- Choosing the Best Structural Lateral Force Resisting System (RV-10699AW) 1 hour GEN
- Design of Steel Elements for Second Order Effects (RV-10872AW) 1 hour GEN
- Ethical Decision Making for Engineers #1 (RV-10506) 2 hours Ethics
- Florida Engineering Laws and Rules (RV-10826) 1 hour LAWS
- Reinforced Concrete Tilt-Up Panels (RV-10662) 1 hour GEN
- Seismic – Wood Diaphragm Design for Out of Plane Wall Anchorage (RV-10695AW) 1 hour GEN
- Seismic Diaphragm Demands (RV-10792AW) 1 hour GEN
- Seismic Equivalent Lateral Force Base Shear (RV-10693AW) 1 hour GEN
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.