RedVector is proud to announce an 18-hour package of online courses focused on civil engineering topics. This package contains an Ethics, Advanced Building Code, and Laws & Rules course, which are required courses for Florida Engineers. When you purchase this discounted package, you save $90 off the regular retail price!
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility, Application and Administration Internet (RV-10745AW) 1 hour ADV
- Drinking Water – Disinfection (RV-7254) 2 hours GEN
- Drinking Water – Filtration (RV-7292) 2 hours GEN
- Environmental Safety (RV-10780) 1 hour GEN
- Ethical Decision Making for Engineers #5 (RV-10510) 1 hour Ethics
- Florida Engineering Laws and Rules (RV-10826) 1 hour LAWS
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment – Design Basics (RV-3893) 4 hours GEN
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment – Flows & Quality (RV-2668) 4 hours GEN
- Storm Water Management: Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) (RV-10768) 1 hour GEN
- Wastewater: Land Treatment Systems (RV-10192) 1 hour GEN
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.