This course package contains 30 hours of PMI-approved courses. Of the 30 hours, this packages contains a minimum of 4 hours in the following required topics: Leadership, Strategic and Business Management (SBM), and Technical. Completion of the courses within this package will satisfy the triennial 30 PDU requirement for the CAPM, ACP, RMP, and SP. By purchasing this package, you save $789 off the retail price (if courses were purchased individually)!
The courses contained in this package are:
- A/E’s, Owners, & Contractors: Managing Projects to Success (RV-5590) 5 hours SBM
- Business Reality Check: Pitfalls on the Path to Prosperity (RV-7222) 2 hours SBM
- Communication & Leadership (RV-5337) 4 hours Leadership
- Conflict Resolution: The Principles of Evidence – Intermediate (RV-6947) 1 hour Leadership
- Developing & Managing a Project Budget (RV-5377) 4 hours Technical
- Essentials of Quality Management (RV-4535) 1 hour Technical
- Finance & Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager (RV-1463) 4 hours SBM
- Project Management Trends (RV-2065) 1 hour SBM
- Project Management: Professional Techniques (RV-5767) 2 hours Technical
- Running Your Own Consulting Business: Revenue & Profit (RV-6729) 2 hours SBM
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.