RedVector is proud to announce a 20-hour package of online courses to satisfy the dual license requirements for Florida Electrical Contractors and Engineers. The online courses in this package have been approved by the Electrical Contractors Licensing Board (ECLB) for FL Electrical Contractors and/or by the Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE) for FL Engineers.
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility, Application and Administration Internet (RV-10745AW) 1 hour ADV (ECLB, FBPE)
- Advancements in Concrete (RV-10648AW) 2 hours TECH (ECLB, FBPE)
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis (RV-10747) 1 hour GEN (ECLB, FBPE)
- ASHRAE Guideline 13-2014, Building Automation Systems (RV-10694AW) 2 hours TECH (ECLB, FBPE)
- Construction Claims: Labor Productivity Loss (RV-5304) 3 hours BSP (ECLB, FBPE)
- Ethical Decision Making for Engineers #3 (RV-10508) 1 hour Ethics (FBPE)
- Fire Alarm Essentials (RV-10781) 2 hours TECH (ECLB, FBPE)
- Florida Engineering Laws and Rules (RV-10826) 1 hour LAWS (FBPE)
- Florida Laws and Rules for Electrical and Alarm Contractors Based on Published Florida Statutes (RV-10678) 1 hour LAWS (ECLB)
- Increasing Building Energy Efficiencies: Policies and Practice (RV-10735AW) 2 hours TECH (ECLB, FBPE)
- OSHA Tools – Hand and Power (RV-5776) 3 hours WPS (ECLB, FBPE)
- Understanding Workers’ Compensation for Employees (V14) (RV-7774) 1 hour WC (ECLB)
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.