RedVector is proud to announce a 20-hour package of online courses to satisfy the dual license requirements for both Florida Contractors and Florida Engineers. The online courses in this package have been approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) for FL Contractors and/or by the FL Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE) for FL Engineers.
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility Scoping Requirements Internet (RV-10746AW) 1 hour ADV (CILB, FBPE)
- Construction Claims: Changed Work (RV-5288) 2 hours BSP (CILB, FBPE)
- Diagnosing and Mitigating IAQ Problems (RV-557) 4 hours GEN (CILB, FBPE)
- Ethical Decision Making for Engineers #2 (RV-10507) 1 hours Ethics (FBPE)
- Fire Safety Design: Egress & Extinguishing Systems (RV-4904) 4 hours WPS (CILB, FBPE)
- FL Statutes, Chapter 489, Sections 101 – 114: Construction Contracting [V.02] (RV-10276a) 1 hour LAWS (CILB)
- Florida Engineering Laws and Rules (RV-10826) 1 hour LAWS (FBPE)
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Law (V14) (RV-6283) 1 hour WC (CILB)
- Hurricane Mitigation: Design and Construction Lessons (RV-4882) 4 hours GEN (CILB, FBPE)
- Wind Mitigation Methodology: Retrofits for Existing Homes (RV-10013) 1 hour WMM (CILB, FBPE)
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.