RedVector is proud to announce a 14-hour package of online courses to satisfy the dual license requirements for both Florida Contractors and Florida Fire Sprinkler V. The online courses in this package have been approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) for Florida Contractors and/or by the Florida State Fire Marshal (FSFM) for Florida Fire Sprinkler V.
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility Scoping Requirements Internet (RV-10746AW) 1 hour ADV (CILB)
- ADA Guidelines 2010: Achievable Barrier Removal and Accessibility (RV-10327AD) 1 hour GEN (CILB)
- Construction Mediation: A Brief Overview – Beginner (RV-6957) 1 hour BSP (CILB)
- Fire Alarm Essentials (RV-10781) 2 hours TECH (CILB, FSFM)
- Fire Safety (BBFSA00CEN) 1 hour TECH (CILB, FSFM)
- Fire Safety Design: Egress & Extinguishing Systems (RV-4904) 4 hours WPS (CILB, FSFM)
- FL Statutes, Chapter 489, Sections 101 – 114: Construction Contracting [V.02] (RV-10276a) 1 hour LAWS (CILB)
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Law (V14) (RV-6283) 1 hour WC (CILB
- )International Building Code & More: Fire Protection Systems (RV-10405) 1 hour TECH (CILB, FSFM)
- Wind Mitigation Methodology: Retrofits for Existing Homes (RV-10013) 1 hour WMM (CILB)
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.