RedVector is proud to announce a 14-hour package of online courses designed for the Florida Contractor. This package satisfies the license requirements for Florida Contractors. The online courses in this package have been approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) for Florida Contractors.
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Mechanical Summary of Significant Changes – Internet (RV-10782AW) 1 hour ADV
- Business Management: Brief Overview (RV-5655) 1 hour BSP
- Common Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Measurements (RV-5362) 1 hour GEN
- Confined Spaces in Construction (RV-10887) 1 hour WPS
- Diagnosing and Mitigating IAQ Problems (RV-557) 4 hours GEN
- FL Statutes, Chapter 489, Sections 101 – 114: Construction Contracting [V.02] (RV-10276a) 1 hour LAWS
- Florida Wind Mitigation Retrofit Requirements for Existing Buildings [V2] (RV-10214a) 1 hour WMM
- HVAC HEPA Filters (RV-10157) 1 hour GEN
- HVAC System Controls (RV-10779) 1 hour GEN
- The Science of Mold (RV-10564) 1 hour GEN
- Understanding Workers’ Compensation for Employers V14 (RV-5193a) 1 hour WC
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.