Project Management Essentials
Are you a successful project manager? Do you know the criteria to prove it?
This interactive online Project Management Essentials course provides you an in-depth look at the critical skills and capabilities for Project Management success. We begin by delving into the evolution and history of modern Project Management and how the foundation was established for today’s key project elements and life cycle phases. We include the human element of Project Management and how to plan, manage, and control the project and resources to exceed customer expectations.
Approvals received for:
• Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Architects (AIA)
• Landscape Architects (LA CES) AR, MN, MO, OH, SC and WI
• Contractors (AK, AL, AZ, DE, GA, HI, MI and NV)
• Facility Management (AHA and IFMA)
• Landscape Architects (AL, AZ, GA, HI, IA, IN, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MT, NE, NH, NV, NY, OH, OR, RI, SD, TN, VA, WA, WV)
• Land Surveyors (AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, ND, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY)
• Contractors (FL)
• Human Resources (HRCI and SHRM)
• Landscape Architects (FL, NC, NJ and NM)
• Land Surveyors (DE, FL, IN, KY, MO, NJ, RI, TN, TX and VT)
• Site Remediation Specialist (NJ)