RedVector is proud to announce a 14-hour package of online courses designed for the Florida Contractor. This package satisfies the license requirements for Florida Contractors. The online courses in this package have been approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) for Florida Contractors.
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility, Application and Administration Internet (RV-10745AW) 1 hour ADV
- ADA Guidelines 2010: General Site and Building Elements (RV-10311A) 1 hour GEN
- Completing the Mold Remediation (RV-10575AW) 1 hour GEN
- Concrete Fundamentals: An Introduction (RV-6238) 2 hours GEN
- Construction Claims: Changed Work (RV-5288) 2 hours BSP
- FL Statutes, Chapter 489, Sections 101 – 114: Construction Contracting [V.02] (RV-10276a) 1 hour LAWS
- Pricing as a Professional (RV-5699a) 2 hours BSP, GEN
- Understanding Workers’ Compensation for Employees (V14) (RV-7774) 1 hour WC
- Use of Steel in Design & Construction (RV-5439) 1 hour GEN\
- Wind Mitigation: Roof Decking, Secondary Water Barriers & Gable End Bracing (RV-10224) 1 hour WMM
- Worksite Safety 01: OSHA Safety Introduction (RV-10449) 1 hour WPS
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.