RedVector is proud to announce a 14-hour package of online courses designed for the Florida Contractor. This package satisfies the license requirements for Florida Contractors. The online courses in this package have been approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) for Florida Contractors.
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Accessibility, Application and Administration Internet (RV-10745AW) 1 hour ADV
- 2015 International Building Code: Significant Changes to Structural Provisions (RV-10701) 2 hours GEN
- Accessibility by Building Type: Multi-Use Facilities (RV-10790AW) 1 hour GEN
- Concrete 1: Evaluation and Causes of Damage (RV-5260) 1 hour GEN
- Concrete Fundamentals: An Introduction (RV-6238) 2 hours GEN
- Construction Claims: Acceleration (RV-1938) 1 hour BSP
- FL Statutes, Chapter 489, Sections 101 – 114: Construction Contracting [V.02] (RV-10276a) 1 hour LAWS
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Law (V14) (RV-6283) 1 hour WC
- Handling, Placing and Finishing Concrete (RV-10834) 2 hours GEN
- Wind Mitigation Methodology: Retrofits for Existing Homes (RV-10013) 1 hour WMM
- Worksite Safety 01: OSHA Safety Introduction (RV-10449) 1 hour WPS
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.