RedVector is proud to announce:
Title: 17 Hour Dual Licensed FL Building Inspector & FL Home Inspector Package (RV-PKG730)
Profession: FL Building Inspector and FL Home Inspector
Description: Many of our clients are dually licensed as a FL Home Inspector and FL Building Inspector. RedVector understands it might be difficult to put together a collective set of courses that satisfies the continuing education requirements for both boards. Never fret; we are here to help! This package comes equipped with all mandatory courses for your FL Home Inspector and FL Building Inspector license and satisfies both license renewal requirements.
The courses contained in this package are:
- ADA Guidelines 2010: Recreational Facilities (RV-10320AD) 2 hours AOA
- Basic Blueprint Reading & Related Math (RV-5356) 3 hours GEN
- Ethics for Florida Building Inspectors (RV-10134) 1 hour Ethics
- Fire and Smoke Dampers Simplified (RV-11046AW) 1 hour GEN
- Florida: Building Inspector’s Laws & Rules [V.13] (RV-10479) 2 hours LAWS
- Hurricane Mitigation Techniques and Inspection (RV-10530) 2 hours Hurricane Mitigation
- Residential Green Building: Design, Construction, and Accreditation (RV-10127) 4 hours GEN
- Stucco in Home Building for Home Inspectors (RV-10596AW) 2 hours GEN
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.