RedVector is happy to announce that the following 3 courses have been approved for Florida Electrical Contractors.
- 2017 NEC Changes: Special Equipment
- 2017 NEC Changes: A New Process and Five New Articles
- 2017 NEC Changes: General Requirements
14 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) due biennially by August 31st of even years.
Of the 14 CEH required:
- 7 hours are required to be in technical subjects
- 1 hour in workplace safety
- 1 hour in business practice
- 1 hour in worker’s compensation
- 1 hour in Florida Building Code advanced module
- 1 hour must be laws & rules (this requirement became effective 9/1/2014)
- remaining hours can be from general credits
Note: Alarm System Contractors and Electrical Contractors engaged in alarm system contracting are required to get 2 hours of ‘false alarm prevention’.
If you are seeking online continuing education hours or have any questions about these courses, contact an educational advisor or our client support department today.