RedVector is happy to announce that the following 3 courses for 3 hours were approved for Kentucky Electrician and Master Electrician.
- 2017 NEC Changes: Special Equipment
- 2017 NEC Changes: A New Process and Five New Articles
- 2017 NEC Changes: General Requirements
6 hours of continuing education is required annually by the licensee’s birth month.
Of the 6 hours, at least:
– 4 hours must be in National Electrical Code Change
– 2 hours maximum may be in Safety Code
If you are seeking online continuing education hours or have any questions about these courses, contact an educational advisor or our client support department today.