RedVector is proud to announce:
Title: 14 Hour FL Building Inspector Package (RV-PKG737)
Profession: Florida Building Inspector
Description: This discount package offers 14 hours of CE that includes the mandatory requirements for Florida Building Inspectors: Ethics, Accessibility, Laws, and Rules. The courses in this package have either been approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB), Electrical Contractors Licensing Board (ECLB) or the Building Code Administrators and Inspectors Board (BCAI).
Note: The Florida Building Inspector’s Laws & Rules course is in the process of being updated and it will be added to your account when available.
The courses contained in this package are:
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Energy Conservation – Internet (RV-10785AW) 1 hour GEN
- 2014 Florida Building Code Advanced 5th Edition: Mechanical Summary of Significant Changes – Internet (RV-10782AW) 1 hour GEN
- 2015 International Building Code Essentials – Fire Safety (RV-10945) 1 hour GEN
- 2015 International Fire Code Essentials – Site and Building Services (RV-10936) 2 hours GEN
- ADA Guidelines 2010: Achievable Barrier Removal and Accessibility (RV-10327AD) 1 hour AOA
- ADA Guidelines 2010: Plumbing Elements and Facilities (RV-10334A) 1-hour AOA
- Ethics for Florida Building Inspectors (RV-10134) 1-hour Ethics
- Fire and Smoke Dampers Simplified (RV-11046AW) 1 hour GEN
- Coming Soon: Florida: Building Inspector’s Laws & Rules [V.13] (RV-10479) 2 hours LAWS
- Health Effects Caused by Mold (RV-10566AW) 1 hour GEN
- HEPA High Efficiency Filters Webcast (RV-10462AW) 1 hour GEN
- Storm Safe Homes: Building a Safe Room (RV-10106) 1 hour GEN
RedVector is proud to offer this package for your convenience. Be sure to follow our blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-speed on all the latest eLearning news and course launches! For more information about this or other RedVector courses, contact our client support department today.