RedVector is happy to announce that the following 13 courses for 15 hours were approved for Alabama Electrical Contractor.
- 2017 NEC Changes: A New Process and Five New Articles (RV-11104) CE Hours 1
- 2017 NEC Changes: General Requirements (RV-11105) CE Hours 1
- 2017 NEC Changes: Branch Circuit, Feeder, and Services (RV-11106) CE Hours 2
- 2017 NEC Changes: Overcurrent Protection and Grounding & Bonding (RV-11107) CE Hours 1
- 2017 NEC Changes: Enclosure Boxes (RV-11108) CE Hours 1
- 2017 NEC Changes: Hazardous Locations (RV-11112) CE Hours 1
- 2017 NEC Changes: Special Occupancies (RV-11113) CE Hours 1
- 2017 NEC Changes: Special Equipment (RV-11114) CE Hours 1
- 2017 NEC Changes: Communications Systems (RV-11116) CE Hours 1
- Electrical Safety for Qualified Employees (RVI-11079) CE Hours 1
- Electrical Safety for Unqualified Employees (RVI-11080) CE Hours 1
- Electrical General Requirements (RVI-11081) CE Hours 1
- Electrical Wiring Methods (RVI-11082) CE Hours 2
14 hours biennially by the license expiration date.
Of the 14 hours, at least:
– 7 hours must be on the National Electrical Code (NEC)
All courses must be approved by the Alabama Electrical Contractors Board. Those courses offered by RedVector for this profession have been approved by the Board.
If you are seeking online continuing education hours or have any questions about these courses, contact an educational advisor or our client support department today.