RedVector is happy to announce that the following 10 courses for 11 hours were approved for Delaware Land Surveyor.
- Surveying Essentials (RV-1142AW) – 1 CE Hour
- Boundary Disputes Between Adjoining Land Owners: Resolutions, Practices & Procedures (RV-10734AW) – 1 CE Hour
- Best Practices for Creating Superior Land Description Plats (RV-10748AW) – 1 CE Hour
- Fixing A Boundary Line: Boundary Control & Legal Principles (RV-10801AW) – 1 CE Hour
- Metes & Bounds Surveys: An Essential Review (RV-10806AW) – 1 CE Hour
- Ethics for Land Surveyors: Refraining From Conduct Detrimental to the Public (RV-10896) – 1 CE Hour
- Ethics for Land Surveyors: Abiding By the Rules & Regulations for Surveying (RV-10897) – 1 CE Hour
- Ethics for Land Surveyors: Working Outside Your Area of Expertise and Avoiding Conflicts of Interest (RV-10898) – 1 CE Hour
- Ethics for Land Surveyors: Client Conflicts, Advertising & Professional Integrity (RV-10899) – 1 CE Hour
- Guide to the FEMA Elevation Certificate V2 (RV-10292) – 2 CE Hours
Note: These courses were submitted for approval to be used by your DE LS clients for the new renewal period beginning July 1, 2017, and expiring June 30, 2019. As you were previously notified, the courses used for the June 30, 2017, renewal, their approval will expire on that day.
24 hours biennially by June 30th odd years.
24 hours required (only 8 may be taken in online coursework)
– 2 hours must be in Ethics and cannot be taken online
Webinars are NOT accepted as live training coursework.
All continuing education courses must be pre-approved. The courses offered by RedVector have been approved by the Delaware Board of Professional Land Surveyors.
If you are seeking online continuing education hours or have any questions about these courses, contact an educational advisor or our client support department today.